Follow Me on Pinterest By: TwitterButtons.com

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Don't Panic!!! Its safe to lick the beaters!

<>Cutest Baby EVER!!!!<><><>
Yummy Mommy this is good stuff!!!!
Every once in a while I stumble across a recipe that inspires something amazing.... That's pretty much what happened last night. I was trying a recipe for a chocolate dump cake, and well as I always do I had to change it up a little. Its a recipe that calls for one cake mix, one box of instant pudding, and a cup and half of milk.  Instead of milk I added cream, an extra tsp of vanilla and well.... there was this creamy cake batter you could eat with a spoon because it had NO EGGS! I seriously could have sat and ate the entire bowl I think.










As I'm tasting this batter, a million flavor combinations and ideas start running through my head. Did I seriously just stumble upon the perfect slumber party and PMS cure? I mean seriously... its that good.


I was instantly taken back to my childhood and being able to taste the batter and lick the beaters, well cause back then raw eggs weren't scary. lol Its one of those textures and tastes that is just.... comforting. I could see trying this frozen and making cake popcicles.... Really... this is big news in the world of Mommy Awesomeness! My daughter was thrilled cause she LOVES to lick the beaters and never gets to because "I'm a helicopter parent who won't let her eat raw eggs." lol Yeah I know... live a little Mom...But now she can have those beaters all she wants!

So next time you need a little indulgence....(and it can be made sugar and fat free if you are dieting) Check out my recipe for Guiltless Cake Batter!
<><><><> <> <><> <><> <> <><> <><> <>
Its even safe for babies that can have milk!





Guiltless Cake Batter:





1 cake mix (any flavor and can be sugar free)
1 lg package of instant pudding ( any flavor and can be sugar and fat free)
1 1/2 cups of half and half (can use fat free)
1 tsp of vanilla or other extract flavor you like





Mix all the ingredients together and garnish with sprinkles or whatever you'd like! I bet it would freeze into pops as well!!!! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment